* Thai Smile, the culinary highlight of any trip to Chattanooga.
* An egg cream (I scream! You scream! We all scream for egg cream!) at the Cheeburger, as well as an overrated greasy burger.
* Finally tried the overpriced breakfast buffet at the Clarion. Pretty good, and I got to have A Fistful of Bacon (TM).
* Underwhelming sushi from the deli department at Publix. Still, I've been jonesin' for salmon so I enjoyed it anyway.
* Grilled cheese sammiches made myself on my George Foreman grill. Old family recipe: Get bread, insert cheese, grill.